Constituent Services

As your representative in the Parliament of Victoria, it is part of my job to listen and respond to the concerns of South Barwon residents.Andrew Katos Flag

I am particularly interested in assisting my constituents and welcome your feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for help with Victorian Government programs and services, concerns over community safety and public transport, or State planning laws.

I can assist you to bring your concerns to the attention of the relevant State Minister, government department or agency. Where appropriate you can also complain to the Victorian Ombudsman about actions, decisions or conduct of staff of Victorian government authorities.

I am able to provide Victorian Flags to local community organisations and schools. I also assist a number of local community groups with printing and paper folding needs.

My office can provide you with assistance in relation to Congratulatory Messages for 50th and 60th wedding anniversaries and 90th and 100th birthdays.

If you would like to raise an issue or receive some assistance please contact my office.